Tuition for the IACT program is $9,995. Students will not be responsible for any increase in fees or tuition after the first day of class. Tuition includes any course materials or textbooks used in the program but does not cover housing and other living expenses. Students from outside the Dayton area will need to find their own housing arrangements. Feel free to contact us for housing suggestions.
Students are required to pay tuition for the IACT program not later than the end of the first week of each term. Tuition can be paid in one of two ways.
(1) Tuition can be paid in full at the beginning of the course, or
(2) Tuition can be paid in two segments:
- Term 1 (Weeks 1-5): $4,997.50 due by the end of Week 1 of training.
- Term 2 (Weeks 6-10): $4,997.50 due by the end of Week 6 of training.
The IACT program is approved for all Chapters of Veterans Administration Educational Benefits. Qualified veterans and their family members may be eligible to use educational benefits to offset the cost of IACT training. VA Educational Benefits may vary. Students using VA benefits are required to submit a copy of all prior study that is related to the IACT program before beginning classes. The School Director will evaluate the official transcripts and documentation of this previous education—that is current within the last three years—and determine if any credit will be given to the student for previous work completed; however, we typically do not award transfer hours. Of note, students cannot receive VA pay during the optional 4-week experiential learning exercise. Always consult with your VA counselor. More information regarding VA Educational Benefits is available at www.gibill.va.gov.
We are required by the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools to outline our refund policy. First, students who withdraw from the program before the first day of class are eligible for a 100% refund of their paid tuition. After class begins, students are eligible for the following refunds based on the last day of their attendance:
- A student who withdraws from the program before the academic term is 15% complete will be obligated to pay for 25% of the tuition for that academic term. (0-15% complete= 75% refund to student).
- A student who withdraws from the program when the academic term is 16%-25% complete will be obligated to pay 50% of the tuition for that academic term. (16-25% complete=50% refund to student).
- A student who withdraws from the program when the academic term is 26%-40% complete will be obligated to pay 75% of the tuition for that academic term. (26-40% complete=25% refund to student).
- A student who withdraws from the program when the academic term is more than 40% complete will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition for that academic term. (41% or greater complete=No refund to student).
VA Refund Policy: In the event that veterans or their eligible persons sponsored as students under Chapters 30, 32, 33, 35, of Title 38 and Chapter 1606 of Title 10 U.S. Code, fail to enter the Program or withdraw or are discontinued therefrom at any time prior to completion, the amount charged for tuition shall not exceed the approximate pro rata portion of the total charges for tuition that the length of the program bears to its total length. A registration fee of $10 will not be refundable; any amount beyond that is subject to pro ration and refund (CFR 21.4254(c)(13).